- After you have set the filter you want to subscribe to, click on the RSS button (on top of your message list, next to the line showing the number of messages from your filter)
- After the page with he RSS messages opens, copy he URL from that page.
- Then go to for example Outlook and create a new RSS feed and paste the URL as the source of your new RSS feed.
- Delivery folder can also be specified (or the default can be used)
- After saving, the messages should appear in the the Delivery folder
Modified on: Thu, 15 Dec, 2016 at 10:46 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.