The user settings can be configured by clicking on your user name in the banner as outlined in the picture below. Please be aware that these settings only apply to the currently running browser and needs to be configured again when using other browsers.
When clicking the username, the following pop-up window appears:
Locale sets your preference for date and number formats.
- Norway locale uses "," as decimal separator and will not read Excel sheets with "." as comma separator.
- United Kingdom locale uses "." as decimal separator and will not read Excel sheets with "," as comma separator.
Two time zone choices are available:
- CET / CEST (Central European Time / Central European Summer Time)
- GMT / BST (Greenwich Mean Time / British Summer Time)
Time zone choice influences:
- The time shown in the top bar of the application.
- The start and stop times used for entering block orders.
- Time zone used in downloaded Excel templates.
The application automatically logs user out after 15 minutes of inactivity.
The inactivity timeout can be disabled or enabled with this checkbox.
To save your settings, click on the "Close" button in the upright corner.
Note: These settings apply to current browser only. On a different computer/browser, these settings will be set to default again.