The Day Ahead CWE Auction is a daily auction with physical delivery the following day (d+1). Gate closure is 12:00 CET and results are published 12:45 CET.
To get started in Member Testing, please follow these steps
- Make sure your user is enabled for the auction (contact Support if you need access )
- Visit the test URL: https://auctions.test.nordpoolgroup.com
- Insert your username and password to log in (click here for log in help)
- Start sending in orders (click here for the User Guide)
In our Day Ahead CWE Auction we currently offer curve orders, block orders and exclusive group orders submitted directly in our web platform or uploaded via Excel sheets.
- Curve orders (also known as hourly orders) is described on our homepage here. One curve order is permitted in each area per portfolio.
- Block orders is described here. The platform supports normal block orders, profile blocks, linked blocks and spread blocks. 100 block orders is permitted in each area per portfolio.
- Exclusive group orders are described here. 5 Exclusive group orders are permitted in each area per portfolio (up to 24 blocks per group).
A JSON API is available for the Day Ahead CWE Auction. Documentation can be found here.