The GB Half Hour auction is a daily auction with physical delivery the following day (d+1). Gate closure is 15:30 CET and results are published within 5 minutes.
We also offer a test system with identical gate closure and publication times.
To get started, please follow these steps:
- Make sure your user is enabled for the auction (contact Support if you need access )
- Visit the platform following the system links at the bottom of this page
- Insert your username and password to log in (click here for log in help)
- Start sending in orders, see User Guide at the bottom of this page
In our Day Ahead auction in CWE we currently offer curve orders, block orders and exclusive group orders submitted directly in our web platform or uploaded via Excel sheets.
- Curve orders (also known as hourly orders) is described here. One curve order is permitted per portfolio.
- Block orders is described here.
NOTE: Always check the Product Specifications on the Nord Pool website under Rules and Regulations for latest information on order types, portfolio restrictions and number of orders supported per Market.
- System Links available here - Access to the Production and Test URLs