The Day Ahead Auction in the Nordics & Baltics is a daily auction with physical delivery the following day (d+1). Gate closure is 12:00 CET and results are published 12:45 CET.
We also offer a test system with gate closure time 14:00 CET weekly on Tuesdays with delivery day the following Wednesday. Results are usually published within an hour.
To get started, please follow these steps:
- Make sure your user is enabled for the auction (contact Support if you need access)
- Visit the platform following one of the links in the bottom of this page
- Insert your username and password to log in (click here for log in help)
- Start sending in orders (click here for the User Guide)
We currently offer curve orders, block orders and exclusive group orders submitted directly in our web platform or uploaded via Excel sheets.
- Curve orders (also known as hourly orders) is described here. One curve order is permitted in each area per portfolio.
- Block orders is described here. The platform supports normal block orders, profile blocks and linked blocks. 50 block orders is permitted in each area per portfolio.
- Exclusive group orders are described here. 3 Exclusive group orders are permitted in each area per portfolio (up to 15 blocks per group).
- Flexible orders are described here. 5 Flexible orders are permitted in each area per portfolio.
An API is available for the auction. For more information, please see our Developers Hub: https://developers.nordpoolgroup.com/
- Production system: https://dayahead.nordpoolgroup.com
- Test system: https://dayahead.test.nordpoolgroup.com
User guide can be accessed here: http://dayaheadsupport.nordpoolgroup.com