The Day Ahead Auction in the Nordics & Baltics is a daily auction with physical delivery the following day (d+1). Gate closure is 12:00 CET and results are published 12:45 CET.
We also offer a test system with gate closure time 14:00 CET weekly on Tuesdays with delivery day the following Wednesday. Results are usually published within an hour.
To get started, please follow these steps:
- Make sure your user is enabled for the auction (contact Support if you need access)
- Visit the platform following the system links at the bottom of this page
- Insert your username and password to log in (click here for log in help)
- Start sending in orders, see User Guide at the bottom of this page
We currently offer curve orders, block orders and exclusive group orders submitted directly in our web platform or uploaded via Excel sheets.
- Curve orders (also known as hourly orders) is described here. One curve order is permitted in each area per portfolio.
- Block orders is described here. The platform supports normal block orders, profile blocks and linked blocks.
- Exclusive group orders are described here.
NOTE: Always check the Product Specifications on the Nord Pool website under Rules and Regulations for latest information on order types, portfolio restrictions and number of orders supported per Market.
An API is available for the auction. For more information, please see our Developers Hub: https://developers.nordpoolgroup.com/
- System Links available here - Access to the Production and Test URLs