About the SEM-GB Intraday Auction
Modified on: Thu, 11 Mar, 2021 at 9:20 PM
The SEM-GB Intraday Auction is an auction run by Nord Pool in Great Britain which links the GB electricity network to the Single Electricity Market (SEM) through two interconnectors, the Moyle and the East-West with two daily auctions, IDA1 and IDA2.
- Gate closure time (GCT) 18:30 CET
- Delivery 00:00 - 24:00 the following day
- Auction results are published 19:00 CET
- Gate closure time (GCT) 09:00 CET
- Delivery 12:00 - 24:00
- Auction results are published 09:30 CET
To get started, please follow these steps:
- Make sure your user is enabled for the auction (contact Support if you need access )
- Visit the platform following one of the links in the bottom of this page
- Insert your username and password to log in (click here for log in help)
- Start sending in orders (click here for the User Guide)
In our SEM-GB Intraday Auction we currently offer curve orders submitted directly in our web platform or uploaded via Excel sheets.
- Curve orders (also known as hourly orders) is described here. One curve order is permitted per portfolio.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.