The SEM-GB Intraday Auction is an auction run by Nord Pool in Great Britain which links the GB electricity network to the Single Electricity Market (SEM) through two interconnectors, the Moyle and the East-West with two daily auctions, IDA1 and IDA2.
- Gate closure time (GCT) 18:30 CET
- Delivery 00:00 - 24:00 the following day
- Auction results are published 19:00 CET
- Gate closure time (GCT) 09:00 CET
- Delivery 12:00 - 24:00
- Auction results are published 09:30 CET
To get started, please follow these steps:
- Make sure your user is enabled for the auction (contact Support if you need access )
- Visit the platform following the system links at the bottom of this page
- Insert your username and password to log in (click here for log in help)
- Start sending in orders, see User Guide at the bottom of this page
In our SEM-GB Intraday Auction we offer curve, block and exclusive orders submitted directly in our web platform or uploaded via Excel sheets.
- Curve orders (also known as hourly orders) is described here. One curve order is permitted in each area per portfolio.
- Block orders are described here. The platform supports normal block orders, profile blocks, linked blocks and spread blocks.
- Exclusive orders are described here.
NOTE: Always check the Product Specifications on the Nord Pool website under Rules and Regulations for latest information on order types, portfolio restrictions and number of orders supported per Market. For SEM-GB market, please refer to Section 5 here.
- System Links available here - Access to the Production and Test URLs