The Home Screen Explained
Modified on: Fri, 16 Dec, 2022 at 12:13 PM
On the Home Screen you have the following options:
- Easily navigate between the Nord Pool systems (Auction system, Intraday, CASS, etc.). You will only be able to navigate across systems where you have approved access
- Filter your view by using the calendar icon and drop down box within the filter panel on the left hand side, filter between:
- Auction Delivery Date
- Auction (N2EX Hour Day Ahead, CWE Day Ahead, SEM-GB IDs, etc.)
- Order and Results view
- Members (if you are registered to trade on behalf of multiple entities these can be selected here)
- Portfolios (here you can choose the portfolio that you would like to use for submission/results)
- Areas (here you can select from the market areas for which you have access)
- Access your User Settings by clicking on the name of your user
- Add your curve orders by clicking "Add Curve", or
- Add your orders * (Curve, Block or Exclusive Group orders) by using the "Upload" button and import through already filled our Excel template
- "Download templates" to easily fill in multiple orders in an Excel template
- Download already entered orders "As Report"
* Order counting lets you keep track of the numbers of placed orders in total, and of each order type
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.