Once results from the auction are published the "Results" button is enabled. Click "Results" to see all auction results split by area and portfolio.
From this view, you can click "As Report" to download the results per portfolio per area, or "Export" to download the summarized result per area.
To view the results per portfolio, select the portfolio within the filter panel on the left hand side of the screen. The schedule for the delivery day shows up. Click on "Export" to export results to Excel.
Explanation for column headers:
- Times: Delivery time
- Price: Area price
- Total volume: Graphical representation of the realised volume
- Total: Total realised volume (curve orders + blocks + exclusive groups)
- Curve: Realised volume for curve orders only
- Block: Realised volume for block orders only
- Curt: Curtailed volume
Click on "Blocks" to see block results in MW.
Under the "Status" column you can see if your block was accepted or not.
- Realised: the block was accepted.
- Not realised: the block was not accepted.
- Paradoxically Rejected: the block was not accepted
You can see the result of the block compared to the order details by selecting the block within the filter panel on the left hand side of the screen or by clicking on the block.
* When a block is paradoxically rejected it is rejected even though at the given market prices it should have been accepted. It is not possible to include the block into the solution without modifying the prices to such an extent that the block is rejected at the new prices. This is the definition of a paradoxically rejected block (PRB).
How to view Auction Results for Intraday Auction (IDA), GB HH and SEM-GB IDA
For auctions run with different market time unit (MTU) such as 15 MTU or 30 MTU, the summarized volume in the main view (MWh) will deviate from the the total schedule presented when viewing result per portfolio (MW).
Example with 15 MTU