The Day Ahead PL Auction is a daily auction with physical delivery the following day (d+1). Gate closure is 12:00 CET and results are published 12:45 CET.
To get started, please follow these steps:
- Make sure your user is enabled for the auction (contact Support if you need access )
- Visit the platform following the system links at the bottom of this page
- Insert your username and password to log in (click here for log in help)
- Start sending in orders, see User Guide at the bottom of this page
In our Day Ahead PL Auction we currently offer curve orders, block orders and exclusive group orders submitted directly in our web platform or uploaded via Excel sheets.
- Curve orders (also known as hourly orders) is described on our homepage here. One curve order is permitted in each area per portfolio.
- Block orders is described here. The platform supports normal block orders, profile blocks, linked blocks and spread blocks.
- Exclusive group orders are described here.
NOTE: Always check the Product Specifications on the Nord Pool website under Rules and Regulations for latest information on order types, portfolio restrictions and number of orders supported per Market.
A JSON API is available for the Day Ahead PL Auction. Documentation can be found here.
- System Links available here - Access to the Production and Test URLs