Download Excel sheets as explained in introduction to Excel templates.
Find the sheet named "[portfolio name] Exclusive" and make your personalized bids:
Exclusive Group Orders
- Name: choose a unique name for each of your blocks.
- From and To: Indicates the start and stop time of the block.
- Volume: MW to bid for the selected period.
- Price: Strike price for selected block.
- Minimum acceptance ratio %: A defined percentage that the block can be curtailed down to.
- Exclusive Group: Insert the name of the Exclusive Group you want this block to be a part of.
What is an Exclusive Group?
An Exclusive Group is a group of Block Orders of which maximum of one will be activated.
- Acceptance rules are the same as for regular Blocks
- A sales Block will be accepted if the average price is higher than that which you have defined as your minimum price, and vice versa for buy Blocks
- If you have several Blocks in your Exclusive Group which are within your price limit, the Block giving the highest social welfare will be accepted
- A Block can be partially accepted if you have defined a Minimum Acceptance Ratio below 100%
- Blocks in an Exclusive Group can be paradoxically rejected
Exclusive Group rules:
- The limit on number of exclusive groups and blocks within exclusive groups are found in the product specifications for our respective markets, found here
- You can add a profile and Minimum Acceptance Ratio to the Blocks in your Exclusive Group
- Blocks in an Exclusive Groups cannot be linked