You can submit and update Block orders in three different ways:
- Create/update your order in an Excel file, and thereafter copy the orders and paste directly into the Web UI with the "Add Block" button.
- Upload an order using our Excel templates with the Upload button
- Manually enter orders directly in the Web UI (only regular blocks)
How to submit Block orders from copy/paste ("Add Block" button)
- Start by either 1) downloading an empty Excel template or 2) exporting an existing order.
- Enter block order(s) in the Excel template by filling in name, from, to, volume (if profile block, leave this field blank and fill in volume under the relevant hours instead), price and minimum acceptance ratio %.
- For further instructions on how to fill in the excel template, please see the instructions downloaded from the Auction platform or this chapter
- In the Excel file, mark the cells containing the block order information (see picture below) and press CTRL+C
- In the Auctions platform,
- "Add Block"
- Select portfolio
- Click "From Clipboard" and press CTRL + V
How to manually enter Block orders directly in the Web UI ("Add block" button)
Click "Add Block" in the Orders view
"Add Regular Block" is expanded by either clicking it or pressing CTRL +B.
Tab through the input fields and Add Block by pressing Enter on your keyboard.
- Create a linked block by linking your block to an existing parent block in the optional Link Block field.
How to submit a Block orders from Excel templates ("Upload" button)
- Start by either 1) downloading an empty Excel template or 2) exporting an existing order. For further instructions, please see this link
- Enter block order(s) in the Excel template by filling in name, from, to, volume (if profile block, leave this field blank and fill in volume under the relevant hours instead), price and minimum acceptance ratio %. For detailed description, please see this link
- Save the order file on your computer
- Click "Upload" in the bottom left corner of the platform and either 1) drag and drop the file, or 2) "Select from your computer"
Orders can be amended by uploading a new version of Excel templates. Blocks with identical name as orders already submitted will be updated, not doubled.